Until relatively recently, it was very difficult for small businesses to charge their customers by direct debit. That has all changed, and the use of payment network suppliers such as GoCardless can revolutionise the running of your business. Here’s why:
1. You get paid faster and with more certainty.
2. You reduce your admin - GoCardless syncs with your cloud accounting system so that direct debit payments automatically allocate to your corresponding sales invoices.
.3. No need for credit control - No need to chase customers for their payments, you have the peace of mind of knowing how much and when you will be paid
4. Improved working capital - less financing required and you can unlock that free cash to invest in your business.
5. You save money - less admin, less credit control, less bank interest charged, that all means one thing!
6. Flexibility on subscription charges - Ever tried requesting that your 100+ customers all change their standing order? It’s a nightmare …… with GoCardless you can increase and decrease the value of the subscription when you want which facilitates great commercial opportunities.
7. No more bad debt
Can your accountant help you to provide the end-to-end solution for direct debits and solve your cashflow heartache? Here at Laxmi we can, talk to your accountant today.
There are many myths about accountants such as…the profession is all about maths…that accounting software is now so clever they are not needed at all…that they are only needed at year-end or tax-year end…that accountants are expensive…that an accountant can’t help assess and improve financial performance and a lot of business owners are somehow content for their ‘favourite’ accountant to ‘just’ do the books.
Now we could look at each and every one of these and we may do in future blog posts, however, I would like to concentrate on just one for now and that is “Accountants just do the books”.
Filing Accounts, taxes and generally looking after the books are the basics for any accountant they could and should do much more, so demand this of your accountant as utilised correctly your accountant can save and even make you money.
Accountants have been around the block, they have seen it, done it, and got the T-shirt...It’s this experience that makes them the unsung heroes of many organisations of all shapes and sizes.
Here we are going to explore 10 fundamental tasks your accountant can collaborate with you on to enhance your business and ensure that you reach your future goals and dreams.
If you would like help with any of the tasks discussed or if you’re bored of your boring accountant, then please give Laxmi a call today.